Quebec Literacy Working Group (QLWG) Skills for Life Series
Note: Use the Educaloi website to support and/or supplement this unit. This website provides many up-to-date details on the law in Quebec and Canada in plain English.
- Learn important background information on the law.
- Learn about the rights and responsibilities of Canadian citizens.
- Find out about different types of legal concerns.
- Discover how to handle basic legal concerns.
- Find important details on a personal legal concern.
- Complete a report on a legal concern.
- Reflect on how information was found.
- Read an article on being prepared to handle legal issues.